NEW COMPETITION – COMING SOON
Thanks for visiting our competition page.
We are planning a new competition to run alongside our Village Survey. Please watch our main webpage
or our Facebook page
For details of the competition when it is launched.
HELP HARDWICK THRIVE IN 2025 – Now Closed
To the youth of Hardwick between the ages of 12 and 16
WIN YOURSELF AN EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT…
The Hardwick Village Plan Working Group would like your views on how you would like Hardwick to be in 2025.
Be as creative as you like. Your writing could describe:
- the village in general;
- a particular aspect of our village community such as young people, Senior Citizens, Housing, Schools, working, etc.;
- a particular interest, e.g. technology, sport, religion, transport etc.
Your entry should be no more than 500 words and can be in the form of an imaginary magazine or news article or similar and must include your name, age and address. Entries should be emailed to: email@example.com
ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 12 NOVEMBER 2015
The winner must be a resident of Hardwick and will receive a £20 itunes or similar voucher. The winning entry will be published in the December/January edition of the Hardwick Happenings and on the Village Plan website.
1. Competitions are open to current and past residents of Hardwick, Cambridgeshire. The Village Plan Steering Committee reserve the right to require evidence of residence before deciding winners and/or awarding prizes.
2. Competitions may be restricted to certain age groups, or prizes allocated by age group. The Village Plan Steering Committee reserve the right to require evidence of age before deciding winners and/or awarding prizes.
3. It is a condition of entry that you provide your full name and contact details. Competitors may request at the time of submitting their entry, that only their first name be published.
4. By submitting a competition entry, whether printed, performed or electronic, you agree that your entry and your first name, may be used directly and indirectly by the Village Plan working group in its communications and publications.
5. If you are under 18 at the time of submitting an entry then you must first obtain the consent of your parent or guardian to your entry and to these rules. The Village Plan Steering reserve the right to confirm parental/guardian consent before deciding winners and/or awarding prizes.
7. By submitting a competition entry, you declare that it is either exclusively your own work or, in the case of a competition that is open to group or collaborative entries, the names of all contributors are submitted with the entry and that all contributors agree to these rules.
8. In all matters relating to Village Plan competitions, deciding winners and/or awarding prizes, the decisions of the competition judges and Steering Committee are final.